All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.65
- £13.11Trending at £13.46
- £5.35Trending at £5.98
- £10.99Trending at £20.12
- £18.33Trending at £24.10
- £14.76Trending at £17.33
- £4.32Trending at £4.74
About this product
- DescriptionAn in-depth look at the creation of one of Bob Dylan's most celebrated albums, Blood on the Tracks.
- Author BiographyAndy Gill is a leading critic for The Independent, and has edited or written for NME, Q, Mojo, Rolling Stone, GQ, and Maxim. He lives in London. Kevin Odegard was a brakeman on the Chicago and Northwestern Railroad when he was asked to play guitar on Blood on the Tracks. He has written for USA Today, Billboard, and other periodicals. He lives in Wayzata, Minnesota.
- Author(s)Andy Gill,Kevin. Odegard
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication09/02/2005
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationCambridge, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDa Capo Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight311 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Most relevant reviews
- 0161dora27dog03 Mar, 2015by
If you love BOTT you'll love this book. Lots of information you didn't know and a very entertaining read.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.