Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.99Trending at £17.30
- £23.54Trending at £24.06
- £18.29Trending at £22.21
- £21.69Trending at £22.49
- £23.71Trending at £26.31
- £22.69Trending at £24.29
- £20.52Trending at £22.49
About this product
- Author(s)Jesse Drew
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/04/2015
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Series TitleRoutledge Research in Cultural and Media Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction 1. The Rise and Fall of the Broadcasting Model 2. The DIY Aesthetic and Local Media 3. Networking the Global Community 4. Labor Communications in the New Global Economy 5. The Fight over Content 6. The Shape of Things to Come
- Author BiographyJesse Drew is Professor of Technocultural Studies at the University of California, Davis, US.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.