Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.26Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- Author(s)Irina Metzler
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/09/2015
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Cultural History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white tables
- Weight510 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction. 1. Law 2. Work 3. Ageing 4. Charity. Conclusion.
- Author BiographyIrina Metzler studied Classical and Medieval History, gaining a doctorate from the University of Reading, honorary research affiliations with the universities of Bristol and Swansea, and was awarded a Wellcome Trust fellowship (2012). She has published widely on cultural, religious and social aspects of disability in the European Middle Ages.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.