All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA major history of French society between the end of the Middle Ages and the Revolution.
- Author BiographyWilliam Beik is Emeritus Professor of History at Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia. His previous publications include Urban Protest in Seventeenth-Century France: The Culture of Retribution (1997) and Louis XIV and Absolutism: A Study with Documents (2000).
- PrizesWinner of Choice Magazine Outstanding Reference/Academic Book Award 2009.
- Author(s)William Beik
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/05/2009
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note40 b/w illus. 1 map 6 tables
- Weight560 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £5.90Trending at £8.01
- £7.67Trending at £9.99
- £6.65Trending at £8.73
- £7.50Trending at £11.87
- £5.00Trending at £5.60
- £4.97Trending at £6.99
- £11.33Trending at £15.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.