All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.30Trending at £12.34
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £8.63Trending at £17.01
- £14.72Trending at £20.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis book joins young Saudi women in their daily lives-in the workplace, on the female university campus, at the mall-to show how these women are transforming the country from within and creating their own urban, professional, consumerist lifestyles.
- Author BiographyAmelie Le Renard is a sociologist at the National Center for Scientific Research, Paris.
- Author(s)Amelie Le Renard
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication25/06/2014
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Translated byKate Rose
- Format DetailsCloth
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.