All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNo technology is entirely benign. Renewable energy technologies may have far less impacts than the global impact of fossil fuels, but they do have local impacts. How do we trade off local and global impacts?
- Author BiographyDavid Elliott is Profesor of Technology Policy at the Open University and Director of the Open University Energy and Environment Research Unit.
- Author(s)David Elliot
- PublisherGreen Books
- Date of Publication01/01/1990
- GenreEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Series TitleSchumacher Briefings
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 10
- Place of PublicationTotnes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGreen Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.