All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe final volume of Maya Angelou's autobiography. It is 1964 and Angelou is on her way back home, leaving behind her beloved - and now seriously teenaged - son, Guy, to finish university in Ghana, while America pulses with the changes wrought by the civil rights movement.
- Author BiographyMaya Angelou, author of five previous volumes of autobiography and several books of poetry, has been an actress, dancer, singer, film director and political activist. She now has a life-time appointment as Reynolds Professor of American Studies at Wake Forest University in North Carolina.
- Author(s)Maya Angelou
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication21/06/2003
- GenreAutobiography: Literary
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVirago Press Ltd
- Out-of-print date15/08/2009
- Weight170 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.01
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.98
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.87Trending at £12.34
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
- £11.90Trending at £13.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.