All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHistory tells us that in 69 AD, on hearing that General Glaba's forces were closing in, Nero fled his palace in Rome, stabbed himself in the throat and was trampled to death by horses in a muddy ditch. But, suppose he didn't die and instead started a new life in pursuit of his first love: music?
- Author BiographyTom Holt is the author of such comic fantasy classics as WHO'S AFRAID OF BEOWULF?, EXPECTING SOMEONE TALLER and OVERTIME, and of historical fiction, including THE WALLED ORCHARD and ALEXANDER AT THE WORLD'S END.
- Author(s)Thomas C. Holt
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication02/01/2003
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Out-of-print date27/10/2008
- Weight610 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £4.77Trending at £5.59
- £8.69Trending at £14.92
- £4.73Trending at £4.78
- £4.75Trending at £6.29
- £7.65Trending at £10.03
- £8.08Trending at £8.98
- £4.55Trending at £4.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.