All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGraham Greene's autobiographical account of schooldays and Oxford; encounters with adolescence, psychoanalysis and Russian roulette, his marriage and conversion to Catholicism and how he rashly resigned from the Times when his first novel was published.
- Author(s)Graham Greene
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication25/04/1974
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date14/09/1995
- Content Noteforms transparencies
- Weight118 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Most relevant reviews
- alan950127 Oct, 2016by
Ok, readable but not compelling. Book was good value for money.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.67Trending at £4.85
- £4.89Trending at £8.98
- £4.99Trending at £6.86
- £13.80Trending at £16.89
- £4.59Trending at £8.47
- £9.06Trending at £10.51
- £4.50Trending at £7.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.