A Sourcebook on Equity and Trusts in Australia by Michael Bryan, Donald Scott, Vicki Vann, Simone Degeling (Paperback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £92.00Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by the_nile_stores
- See details for delivery est.
- £84.04Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by ammbooks
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEncourages students to engage with the principles of equity and the law of trusts and to understand how they apply in the real world.
- Author BiographyProfessor Michael Bryan was educated at the University of Oxford and at the University of London. He taught equity, trusts and restitution at the University of Melbourne for over twenty-five years, having previously taught at the University of Oxford and Queen Mary, University of London. He is also an editor of the practitioner work, Ford and Lee's Law of Trusts. Professor Degeling's research is about private law and its internal structures and architecture, and is premised on the view that private law should be transparent and rational. Her particular expertise lies in the law of unjust enrichment, the law of equity and the law of remedies. Within unjust enrichment scholarship, she has done extensive work on policy-motivated unjust factors and the intersections between unjust enrichment and tort. Professor Degeling uses both doctrinal and theoretical approaches to inform her work. Scott Donald joined the University of New South Wales Law Faculty in February 2010. Prior to joining the Faculty, Scott worked for Russell Investment Group (1994-2005, 2006-9), most recently as Director of Fiduciary Research. Before that he was an investment analyst with Ipac Securities (1986-94). In that time Scott has advised public and private sector organisations in Australia and overseas on issues associated with the regulation, governance and investment of superannuation funds. He was a part-time consultant to the Super System Review (the 'Cooper Review') that reported in June 2010 and a member of the Stronger Super Governance Consultative Working Group in 2011. His areas of expertise include regulation of financial products and services, theories of regulation, equity and trusts, and superannuation. Vicki Vann graduated from the University of Queensland, with Bachelor degrees in Arts and Law (Honours). She was awarded a Master of Laws degree from Monash University in 1997, and PhD in 2005. Her academic interests lie in the law of civil obligations, particularly equity, trusts and remedies. Vicki is admitted to practice in both Queensland and Victoria, and has taught at universities in both states. Dr Vann is Adjunct Associate Professor at Monash University, Victoria and has published widely in the field of equity and trust law, including Equity and Trusts in Australia (with Michael Bryan, Cambridge, 2012).
- Author(s)Donald Scott,Michael Bryan,Simone Degeling,Vicki Vann
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication09/02/2016
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight1080 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £5.09Trending at £5.57
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £10.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.