All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn towns like Amigo, Red Jacket, Helen, Odd, Viper, Decoy, and Twilight, men and women track a dense social imaginary through stories of traumas, apparitions, encounters, and eccentricities. This book explores how this storytelling imbues everyday life in the hills and forms a cultural poetics.
- Author BiographyKathleen Stewart is Assistant Professor of Anthropology at the University of Texas, Austin.
- Author(s)Kathleen Stewart
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication16/02/1996
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note36 halftones
- Weight369 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.79
- £12.88Trending at £16.17
- £14.56Trending at £16.22
- £9.98Trending at £10.45
- £7.72Trending at £9.97
- £11.10Trending at £15.01
- £54.14Trending at £82.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.