All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned to appeal to a wide general as well as a professional readership, this work looks at the stigma surrounding suicide and offers practical help for survivors, relatives and friends of people who have taken their own life.
- Author BiographyAlison Wertheimer has been a freelance writer, researcher and counsellor since 1987, after working in the voluntary sector for twenty years.
- Author(s)Alison Wertheimer
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/07/2013
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleRoutledge Mental Health Classic Editions
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.91
- £4.36Trending at £4.54
- £9.51Trending at £10.01
- £2.70Trending at £2.73
- £8.79Trending at £10.35
- £6.35Trending at £7.33
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.