All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.56
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.35
- £39.18Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis first-ever survey of spiritual beliefs and practices among managers and executives finds that, while most people have strong spiritual beliefs, few feel that they can act on those beliefs at work. And yet, overall company performance is actually higher in companies where company values and spiritual values coalesce.
- Author BiographyIAN I. MITROFF holds the Harold Quinton Distinguished Professorship of Business Policy at the Marshall School of Business at the University of Southern California in Los Angeles. He is also the president of Comprehensive Crisis Management, a private consulting firm, and the author of twenty books, including Smart Thinking for Crazy Times. ELIZABETH A. DENTON is an indepAndent organizational consultant based in New York City. She works with executives and teams in both Fortune 100 and entrepreneurial companies to promote vision and values, leadership, and performance effectiveness.
- Author(s)Elizabeth A. Denton,Ian I. Mitroff
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication27/11/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleJ-B Warren Bennis Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight424 g
- Width156 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.