All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA life of adventure and military daring on violent frontiers across the American West, Africa, Mexico, and the Klondike.
- Author BiographySteve Kemper is the author of A Labyrinth of Kingdoms: 10,000 Miles Through Islamic Africa and Code Name Ginger, as well as many articles for national magazines. He lives in West Hartford, Connecticut.
- Author(s)Steve Kemper
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication25/01/2016
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Note8 pages of illustrations
- Weight660 g
- Width165 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine38 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.16Trending at £12.55
- £6.58Trending at £7.05
- £14.01Trending at £20.58
- £14.56Trending at £19.99
- £4.90Trending at £5.94
- £11.94Trending at £19.98
- £10.58Trending at £12.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.