CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £18.20Trending at £19.79
- £16.93Trending at £17.67
- £6.99Trending at £7.50
- £4.69Trending at £4.81
- £4.44Trending at £4.93
- £10.99Trending at £14.96
- £2.99Trending at £3.99
About this product
- DescriptionA new bedtime tradition that leads kids to the manger! A Star for Me is a count-your-blessings story that will soon become a beloved bedtime tradition during the holidays. At the beginning of the Christmas season, your children will look forward to reading the book and hanging the ornament on a bottom branch of the Christmas tree.
- Author BiographyJean Fischer has written many Christian books for adults and children. Born and raised in Wisconsin, she lives near the shore of Lake Michigan where she enjoys watching woodland wildlife and working in her backyard gardens. Alexandra Steele-Morgan lives and works in Pembrokeshire, Wales. Since her graduation from the University of Plymouth, she has enjoyed illustrating in a variety of forms for children. She also enjoys painting portraits and seascapes in her spare time.
- Author(s)Jean Fischer
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication07/10/2014
- FormatBoard book
- GenreChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Out-of-print date10/05/2016
- Weight599 g
- Width210 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Illustrator(s)Alexandra Steele-Morgan
- Interest AgeFrom 4 to 8 years
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.