Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.34Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- Author(s)Charles K. Kao
- PublisherThe Chinese University Press
- Date of Publication06/02/2011
- GenreAutobiography: Science, Technology & Medical
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintThe Chinese University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Author BiographyBorn in Shanghai in 1933, Charles K. Kao moved to Hong Kong in 1948, eventually joining the staff at the Chinese University of Hong Kong. He founded the university's Department of Electronics (later the Department of Electronic Engineering) in 1970 and taught for many years before serving as vice-chancellor. He has won many additional awards and distinctions.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.