All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA project-based handbook for the beginner on the different techniques involved in drawing, including blending, line and wash, using pastel, charcoal and graphite, and how to build up tone. With 13 projects to try and with over 175 photographs clearly showing the development of each picture, you will soon be producing attractive works of art.
- Author BiographyAngela Gair studied Fine Art in England and then spent several years painting and teaching in Italy, Spain and France. Angela is a writer and editor as well as a painter, and she has written a number of practical books on drawing and painting.
- Author(s)Angela Gair
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication11/06/2014
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteover 175 photographs
- Weight444 g
- Width218 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £14.90Trending at £15.11
- £9.40Trending at £13.03
- £9.60Trending at £11.22
- £16.70Trending at £21.79
- £15.55Trending at £19.12
- £13.65Trending at £14.19
- £18.71Trending at £19.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.