All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo you still need your psychiatric diagnosis. If the authors of the diagnostic manuals are admitting that psychiatric diagnoses are not supported by evidence, then no one should be forced to accept them. This book is about giving health professionals, service-users and carers the information they need to decide for themselves.
- Author BiographyDr Lucy Johnstone is a consultant clinical psychologist, author of 'Users and abusers of psychiatry' (2nd edition Routledge 2000) and co-editor of 'Formulation in psychology and psychotherapy: making sense of people's problems' (Routledge, 2nd edition 2013) along with a number of other chapters and articles taking a critical perspective on mental health theory and practice. She is the former Programme Director of the Bristol Clinical Psychology Doctorate and was the lead author of the 'Good practice guidelines on the use of psychological formulation' (Division of Clinical Psychology 2011.) She has worked in Adult Mental Health settings for many years and is currently based in a service in Wales. She is an experienced conference speaker, lecturer and trainer.
- Author(s)Lucy Johnstone
- PublisherPCCS Books
- Date of Publication17/09/2014
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPCCS Books
- Weight91 g
- Width109 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £8.57Trending at £10.48
- £7.97Trending at £10.07
- £42.58Trending at £46.37
- £6.00Trending at £6.23
- £40.94Trending at £46.05
- £34.66Trending at £37.19
- £9.97Trending at £12.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.