All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £11.99Trending at £13.34
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £10.15Trending at £14.95
About this product
- DescriptionBased on a sample of German family firms, this title indicates that, against expectations, family firms, performance is not driven by strategic fit but through the effective use of family-specific factors such as family business governance and family culture. It aims at investigating whether strategic fit determines family firm performance.
- Author BiographyDr. Corinna Lindow completed her dissertation at the Chair of Strategic Management and Organization at HHL - Leipzig Graduate School of Management (Germany) and at the Cox Family Enterprise Center of the Kennesaw State University (USA).
- Author(s)Corinna M. Lindow
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication11/09/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintGWV Fachverlage GmbH
- Content Note34 black & white illustrations, 30 black & white tables, biography
- Weight384 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.