CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.99Trending at £31.99
- £12.38Trending at £15.87
- £7.97Trending at £9.99
- £43.72Trending at £45.99
- £40.94Trending at £45.90
- £34.65Trending at £36.89
- £10.67Trending at £13.79
About this product
- DescriptionContains chapters written by leaders in the research on the structure and function of respiratory complex I. This title provides a summary of the knowledge on complex I of respiratory chains. This enzyme is central to energy metabolism and is implicated in many human neurodegenerative diseases, as well as in aging.
- Date of Publication16/05/2012
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note18 black & white tables, biography
- Weight614 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byLeonid Sazanov
- Edition Statement2012 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.