CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionA concise introduction to French grammar, complete with examples and exercises, designed for English-speaking undergraduates.
- Author BiographyMalcolm Offord is formally Lecturer and Reader in the Department of French, University of Nottingham.
- Author(s)M. H. Offord
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2006
- Language(s)English, French
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight880 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.