All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA brief, practical workbook which helps student to both develop practical skills and to think critically about the speech-making process.
- Author BiographyDeanna L. Fassett is Department Chair and professor of communication pedagogy at San Jose State University where she has, since 2002, mentored her department's graduate student instructors. She is the author and editor of three other books: Coordinating the Communication Course: A Guidebook, Critical Communication Pedagogy, The SAGE Handbook of Communication and Instruction, and Communication: A Critical/Cultural Introduction, Second Edition. Her published research has appeared in a broad array of communication studies journals, including Basic Communication Course Annual, Communication Education, Liminalities: A Journal of Performance Studies, and Text and Performance Quarterly. Keith Nainby is associate professor of communication pedagogy at California State University, Stanislaus. His research is on the philosophical foundations of emerging approaches to critical communication pedagogy. His publications on communication pedagogy include book chapters in The SAGE Handbook of Communication and Instruction and The Invisibility Factor: Administrators and Faculty Reach Out to First-Generation College Students, as well as journal articles in Liminalities: A Journal of Performance Studies, Language and Intercultural Communication and Educational Foundations. He also studies performative pedagogy, serving as the editor of the Performance and Pedagogy section of Liminalities, and has published one journal article and one forthcoming book chapter on the work of Bob Dylan.
- Author(s)Deanna L. Fassett,Keith N. Nainby
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication27/12/2013
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.22Trending at £22.45
- £23.53Trending at £23.86
- £18.29Trending at £22.03
- £20.44Trending at £21.21
- £36.00Trending at £38.34
- £26.11Trending at £28.54
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.