All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA concise, practical guide in statistical methods for experimental data handling; ideal for course use and a handy reference for researchers.
- Author BiographyHerman Berendsen is Emeritus Professor of Physical Chemistry at the University of Groningen, the Netherlands. His research started in nuclear magnetic resonance but focused later on molecular dynamics simulations on systems of biological interest. He is one of the pioneers in this field and, with over 35,000 citations, is one of the most quoted authors in physics and chemistry. He has taught courses in molecular modeling worldwide and authored the book Simulating the Physical World (Cambridge, 2007).
- Author(s)Herman J. C. Berendsen
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/04/2011
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note47 b/w illus. 12 tables 49 exercises
- Weight330 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £5.99Trending at £8.92
- £13.43Trending at £18.94
- £14.07Trending at £14.35
- £8.25Trending at £9.81
- £14.00Trending at £20.11
- £9.99Trending at £11.24
- £13.06Trending at £14.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.