CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.27
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
About this product
- DescriptionLaw school can be a joyous, soul-transforming challenge that leads to a rewarding career. As a recent graduate and an appellate lawyer, the author knows how high the stakes are - he's been there, and he graduated first in his class. In this book, he shares critical insights about how to make a law school journey successful.
- Author BiographyAndrew B. Ayers is an appellate lawyer in Albany, NY. He graduated first in his law school class at Georgetown in 2005 and clerked for the Honorable Sonia Sotomayor and the Honorable Gerard E. Lynch.
- Author(s)Andrew B. Ayers
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication13/10/2013
- GenreNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleChicago Guides to Academic Life
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Out-of-print date06/10/2016
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.