All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe only solutions manual providing students with comprehensive cross-referenced solutions to Bernard Schutz's A First Course in General Relativity.
- Author BiographyRobert B. Scott is a Senior Lecturer with CNRS Chaire d'Excellence at the University of Western Brittany, France, where he specialises in introductory general relativity, special relativity and geophysical fluid dynamics and turbulence.
- Author(s)Robert B. Scott
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/01/2016
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note12 b/w illus. 5 tables 63 exercises
- Weight700 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Most relevant reviews
- produmax25 Jan, 2017by
Expedition is very cheap and at the same tie superb. The company is highly recommended and so is the book, especially for Maple users with interest in Physics.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.