CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £11.40Trending at £13.15
- £30.80Trending at £40.07
- £10.11Trending at £11.17
- £14.83Trending at £15.73
- £11.99Trending at £14.01
- £11.60Trending at £14.20
- £9.42Trending at £14.23
About this product
- Author(s)Elahe Fazeldehkordi,Iraj Sadegh Amiri,Oluwatobi Ayodeji Akanbi
- PublisherSyngress Media,U.S.
- Date of Publication04/11/2015
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationRockland, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyngress Media,U.S.
- Weight230 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroductionLiterature ReviewResearch MethodologyInvestigation and Procedure OptionSolution Execution and ResultsConclusion and Future Work
- Author BiographyE. Fazeldehkordi received her Associate's Degree in Computer Hardware from the University of Science and Technology, Tehran, Iran, B. Sc (Electrical Engineering-Electronics) from Azad University of Tafresh, Iran, and M. Sc. in Information Security from Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM). She currently conducts research in information security and has recently published her research on Mobile Ad Hoc Network Security using CreateSpace. Dr. Iraj Sadegh Amiri received his B. Sc (Applied Physics) from Public University of Urmia, Iran in 2001 and a gold medalist M. Sc. in optics from University Technology Malaysia (UTM), in 2009. He was awarded a PhD degree in photonics in Jan 2014. He has published well over 350 academic publications since the 2012s in optical soliton communications, laser physics, photonics, optics and nanotechnology engineering. Currently he is a senior lecturer in University of Malaysia (UM), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. O.A. Akanbi received his B. Sc. (Hons, Information Technology - Software Engineering) from Kuala Lumpur Metropolitan University, Malaysia, M. Sc. in Information Security from University Teknologi Malaysia (UTM), and he is presently a graduate student in Computer Science at Texas Tech University His area of research is in CyberSecurity.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.