All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.07
- £6.57Trending at £6.88
- £9.60Trending at £13.07
- £12.17Trending at £13.25
- £10.75Trending at £13.77
- £6.51Trending at £6.88
- £9.91Trending at £13.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis thesis reports on investigations of a specific collective mode of nuclear vibration, the isoscalar giant monopole resonance (ISGMR), the nuclear breathing mode , the energy of which is directly related to a fundamental property of nuclei-the nuclear incompressibility.
- Author(s)Darshana Chandrakant Patel
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication24/12/2015
- Series TitleSpringer Theses
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note9 Illustrations, color; 42 Illustrations, black and white; XXVI, 102 p. 51 illus., 9 illus. in color.
- Weight364 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2016
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.