Consider these sponsored items
- £27.68Free postage
- £27.69Free postage
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.07
- £6.56Trending at £6.88
- £9.60Trending at £13.07
- £12.17Trending at £13.25
- £10.75Trending at £13.77
- £6.49Trending at £6.88
- £9.91Trending at £13.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis work is a comprehensive account of the poliomyelitis epidemic. It combines several strands - biographical, political and social, as well as clinical and microbiological - and focuses on those individuals who were influential in the treatment and conquest of polio.
- Author BiographyTony Gould is a writer, critic, and former books editor of New Society. His most recent book is Death in Chile: A Memoir and a Journey.
- Author(s)Tony Gould
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication11/09/1997
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note35 b-w illus.
- Weight630 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.