All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe swimming pool of the Mille-Collines hotel is a magnet for a privileged group of Kigali residents. Among the patrons is the waitress Gentille, a beautiful Hutu often mistaken for a Tutsi, long admired by Valcourt, a Canadian journalist and film-maker.
- Author BiographyGIL COURTEMANCHE is an author and journalist in international and third-world politics. His recent non-fiction works are Quebec (1998) and Nouvelles douces coleres (1999). Un dimanche a la piscine a Kigali (2001) is his first novel. He also made an award-winning film called 'The Gospel of AIDS'.
- Author(s)Gil Courtemanche
- PublisherCanongate Books Ltd
- Date of Publication15/09/2003
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCanongate Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date22/06/2010
- Weight444 g
- Width135 mm
- Height214 mm
- Translated byPatricia Claxton
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £6.81
- £9.06Trending at £10.43
- £4.50Trending at £7.98
- £4.66Trending at £7.98
- £4.59Trending at £8.48
- £4.95Trending at £7.98
- £7.36Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.