CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.30Trending at £28.98
- £27.92Trending at £30.59
- £26.50Trending at £28.61
- £13.15Trending at £15.63
- £25.66Trending at £27.77
- £23.42Trending at £30.00
- £23.65Trending at £26.08
About this product
- Author(s)Alice Adams,Andrew Ryder
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication02/10/2002
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Weight272 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Table Of ContentsMaking the Transition. Being an Effective Communicator. Customer Service: It''s Part of the Job. Sharing the Road. Training on the Move. Eating Right: The Key to Your Health. Getting the Exercise You Need. Medical Care and Wellness on the Road. Trucker Skills. Road Rage: A Deadly Game. Resolving Conflicts at Work and at Home. Reassurance: It''s a Two-Way Street. Stress and How to Deal With It. Keeping the Faith: Religion on the Road. Staying Close to Your Most Important People. Managing Your Money.
- Author BiographyAlice Adams is an educator and veteran transportation writer for various national transportation trade publications, as well as for the Houston Chronicle. After serving in academic positions at Odessa College (TX), Houston Community College, and the University of St. Thomas, she has authored several transportation industry books, including texts used in public, private, and proprietary professional driving schools.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.