Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £24.97Trending at £27.59
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.94Trending at £6.68
About this product
- DescriptionThis book discusses the application of systemic thinking to work within organizations. The authors draw on their experience of working with teams, departments, and whole organisations in both the private and public sectors. It is intended as a handbook for professionals from any discipline who are involved in consultation work.
- Author BiographyDavid Campbell was a consultant clinical psychologist based at the Tavistock Clinic in London. In addition to a clinical practice, he developed training courses in supervision, professional doctorate research, and Master's-level family therapy training. He established a long-standing international practice as a management and leadership trainer and organizational consultant. Ros Draper is a therapist, teacher and supervisor who has made major contributions to the development of family therapy in Britain over the last thirty years. When Senior Clinical Lecturer at the Tavistock Clinic, London and working at the Institute of Family Therapy, London, she developed her practice in both adult and child psychiatric settings. Ros was chair for the Institute of Family Therapy and Birkbeck College, University of London MSc in a Systemic Approach to Management, Coaching and Consultation, and currently has a private practice in Hampshire and London. Clare Huffington is a freelance organizational consultant and executive coach and was, until early 2007, the Director of the Tavistock Consultancy Service in London. She is a clinical psychologist and worked as an educational psychologist, university lecturer, and family therapist before beginning to work with larger systems as an organizational consultant.
- PublisherKarnac Books
- Date of Publication01/01/1991
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleThe Systemic Thinking and Practice Series - Work with Organizations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKarnac Books
- Content Notediagrams, figures
- Weight159 g
- Width147 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byClare Huffington,David Campbell,Ros Draper
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.