Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.13
- £39.97Trending at £51.29
- £66.36Trending at £79.67
- £109.35Trending at £139.78
- £26.10Trending at £27.72
- £25.73Trending at £27.77
About this product
- DescriptionThis book highlights the current advances in utilizing enterprise architecture for managing organizational complexity by demonstrating its value and usefulness --
- Author BiographyDr. Pallab Saha is with the National University of Singapore, Institute of Systems Science (NUS-ISS). Dr. Saha has published three books, Handbook of Enterprise Systems Architecture in Practice; Advances in Government Enterprise Architecture; and Coherency Management-Architecting the Enterprise for Alignment, Agility and Assurance. His books are widely referred by practitioners and researchers around the world, making it to the Top Seller list in 2008 and 2009. His papers have been translated and published in Korean, Russian and Polish. Dr. Saha holds a Ph.D in Management (Information Systems) from the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore and has received the best research design and best thesis awards.
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication09/08/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleAdvances in Business Information Systems and Analytics
- Place of PublicationHarrisburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1623 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byPallab Saha
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.