All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhile the cult of St Theodore has been studied in the context of hagiographical writing and from the perspective of his representation in medieval art, this translation of the Greek texts connected with St Theodore examines the structure of the texts and their historical development.
- Author BiographyJohn Haldon is Shelby Cullom Davis '30 Professor of European History, Professor of Byzantine History & Hellenic Studies and Director of the Mossavar-Rahmani Center for Iran and Persian Gulf Studies at Princeton University.
- PublisherLiverpool University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- GenreAncient History
- Series TitleTranslated Texts for Byzantinists
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationLiverpool
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLiverpool University Press
- Content Note3, 3 black & white illustrations, Black and White
- Width147 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine147 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £57.45Trending at £65.99
- £10.11Trending at £14.49
- £15.01Trending at £16.65
- £13.77Trending at £19.98
- £31.44Trending at £52.14
- £11.27Trending at £18.00
- £12.58Trending at £18.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.