All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive book for teachers of mathematics in Classes 6-8 (age 12-15).
- Author BiographyJamie York is a Steiner-Waldorf maths teacher and consultant, and creator of the Making Maths Meaningful programme. Born in Maine, he has taught maths at Shining Mountain Waldorf School in Boulder, Colorado for over twenty years. He consults for a variety of schools in the USA and internationally, and serves on the faculty at the Centre for Anthroposophy in Wilton, New Hampshire, training Waldorf high school maths teachers.
- Author(s)Jamie York
- PublisherFloris Books
- Date of Publication18/08/2016
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleMaking Maths Meaningful
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFloris Books
- Content Noteb/w illustrations
- Weight583 g
- Width208 mm
- Height240 mm
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £24.06Trending at £28.99
- £21.14Trending at £24.98
- £15.56Trending at £17.98
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £30.24
- £7.81Trending at £10.98
- £17.29Trending at £22.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.