A Teacup Collection: Paintings of Porcelain Treasures by Kathleen Morris (Hardback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £10.25Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- Est. delivery by 5 Feb
- £2.65+ £2.98 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by theairambulanceservice_media
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn paintings as pretty as the porcelain they depict, this gift book celebrates one of the finest teacup collections in the world: the 300-piece archive of the Clark Art Institute, which dates back to the eighteenth century and represents coveted designs of the day from Europe and China
- Author BiographyTrained in ceramics, printmaking, and drawing, Molly Hatch is known for her surface pattern designs. She exhibits internationally, and has collaborated with curators to create work sourced from the archives of prestigious institutions including The Victoria and Albert Museum in London and the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York. She works from her home studio in Northampton, Massachusetts. The Clark Art Institute in Williamstown, Massachusetts, holds a rare collection of teacups dating as far back as the early-eighteenth century and concentrating on the finest porcelain manufacturers in Europe of the time.
- Author(s)Kathleen Morris
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication17/03/2015
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content NoteFull colour throughout
- Width203 mm
- Height178 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.