Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.55Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.08
- £4.51Trending at £7.10
- £6.89Trending at £10.04
- £4.48Trending at £4.76
- £8.68Trending at £8.80
About this product
- DescriptionFrom time to time, we could all use a shot of unfiltered courage to get past the challenges that life regularly throws down at our feet.' - Bradley Tr
- Author BiographyNew York Times bestselling author BRADLEY TREVOR GREIVE, author of the modern classic THE BLUE DAY BOOK, is a household name in over thirty-five countries. His seven prior books have won awards worldwide and sold more than 10 million copies. Born in Australia, Bradley spent most of his childhood living in the United Kingdom, Hong Kong and Singapore. A graduate of Australia's Royal Military College, he served as a paratroop platoon commander before leaving the army to pursue more creative misadventures. Also an award-winning artist, cartoonist, poet, toy designer, screenwriter, inventor and qualified Cosmonaut, Bradley lives mostly in Sydney, Australia.
- Author(s)Bradley Trevor Greive
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Date of Publication05/03/2007
- GenreSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Content Notechiefly Illustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height152 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.