All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis series features stylish books that give school-age readers realistic and practical advice on how they can live an eco-conscious life, right now. That action can be taken by themselves, with their family, or as part of a school or community group.
- Author BiographyCath Senker has over twenty years' experience in children's educational publishing and has written around 100 books for children for a range of publishers. Her books include highly regarded titles on Anne Frank, the Black Death and the Vietnam War, books on religions and the conflict between North and South Korea, and forthcoming titles on Self-Harm and Relationships. She lives the green lifestyle and has undertaken voluntary work for a range of organizations.
- Author(s)Cath Senker
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication13/02/2014
- GenreYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleEco Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
Best-selling in Young Adults General Interest
Save on Young Adults General Interest
- £7.82Trending at £10.98
- £4.85Trending at £5.13
- £4.80Trending at £5.96
- £6.79Trending at £8.94
- £7.04Trending at £9.94
- £13.91Trending at £17.99
- £12.82Trending at £16.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.