All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGives school-age readers advice on how they can live an eco-conscious life. In this book, readers learn how to grow things in even the smallest of spaces, source eco-friendly food, think about water, energy and packaging waste, and prepare delicious dishes.
- Author BiographyDr Jen Green worked in publishing for 15 years and is now a full-time writer who has written over 200 books for children, on geography, the environment, history, natural history, and other subjects. Her Heinemann-Raintree title on Sustaining Our Natural Resources was selected in 2011 for the Junior Library Guild's SLJ Curriculum Levels program.
- Author(s)Dr Jen Green
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication13/03/2014
- GenreYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleEco Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
Best-selling in Young Adults General Interest
Save on Young Adults General Interest
- £7.82Trending at £10.98
- £8.24Trending at £8.32
- £2.99Trending at £3.99
- £6.78Trending at £8.95
- £7.04Trending at £9.99
- £13.88Trending at £17.96
- £12.82Trending at £16.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.