All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- DescriptionThis book challenges economists to bring the insights of behavioral economics into their reflections on the macroeconomy as well as on individual decision-making and it challenges everyone, economist and layperson alike, to bring the wisdom they learn from their families out into the larger economic world.
- Author BiographyJannett Highfill is a professor of economics at Bradley University. Pat Webber is retired from many years of teaching economic principles, most recently twenty-five years at Bradley University.
- Author(s)Jannett Highfill,Patricia Podd Webber
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication20/04/2016
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations, 1 tables
- Weight295 g
- Width157 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.