All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhy do we attempt to justify decisions that are clearly irrational? The answer lies in cognitive dissonance, the feeling of mental discomfort we experience when we hold two contradictory beliefs at the same time.
- Author(s)Camille Morvan
- PublisherMacat International Limited
- Date of Publication15/07/2017
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleThe Macat Library
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacat International Limited
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £4.18Trending at £4.48
- £6.54Trending at £7.99
- £5.27Trending at £5.64
- £7.96Trending at £8.20
- £5.99Trending at £7.99
- £5.97Trending at £6.98
- £33.52Trending at £41.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.