All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £7.01
- £12.88Trending at £16.24
- £14.56Trending at £16.19
- £9.97Trending at £10.40
- £8.24Trending at £10.80
- £61.04Trending at £84.25
- £8.95Trending at £16.04
About this product
- DescriptionPaul Daly develops a theory concerning the appropriate allocation of authority between courts and administrative bodies.
- Author BiographyPaul Daly has taught property law, administrative law, statutory interpretation and legal history at the University of Ottawa, Canada, tutored in constitutional law at University College Cork and supervised constitutional and administrative law at the University of Cambridge.
- Author(s)Paul Daly
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/06/2012
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus.
- Weight600 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.