CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £21.51Trending at £25.63
- £19.50Trending at £25.49
- £24.56Trending at £26.48
- £21.47Trending at £22.95
- £18.19Trending at £18.73
- £18.07Trending at £20.98
- £13.43Trending at £19.18
About this product
- DescriptionDemonstrates that the position of technology domains in the network of patent-based knowledge spillovers affects domains' future growth in important and predictable ways.
- Author BiographyGianluca Carnabuci (1973) attained an M.A. in Political Science at the University of Genoa, Italy, a post-graduate diploma in Decision Theory and Institutions at LIUC University, Italy, and with this dissertation a PhD in Social Sciences at the University of Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Currently, he is assistant professor at Bocconi University, Italy.
- Author(s)Gianluca Carnabuci
- PublisherVossiuspers UvA
- Date of Publication01/01/1999
- GenreComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Series TitleUvA Proefschriften
- Place of PublicationAmsterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintVossiuspers UvA
- Weight293 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.