All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- £4.69Trending at £5.24
- £27.13Trending at £29.66
- £3.79Trending at £6.98
- £6.98Trending at £7.19
- £4.58Trending at £4.85
- £2.81Trending at £3.13
- £8.85Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionBased on the Chinese idiom, (liang shang jun zi), which is typically used torefer to a thief, A Thief in the Nighthighlights the importance of being honest and having self-discipline throughthe endearing characters and witty narrative. This title is part of a 5-bookseries where the stories are inspired by different Chinese idioms.
- Author BiographyJ.H. Low has always been a passionate artist, illustratorand creator of stories. He holds a BA (Honours) in Fine Arts from theUniversity of Leeds, UK, and a MA in Children's Books Illustration from theAnglia Ruskin University, UK. In 2009, he received Honourable Mention fromthe judges of the MacmillanPrize for Children's Picture Book Illustration for There Is Nothing Buried Here, which wastranslated into Chinese and became his first published book. J.H.'s illustrations are spontaneous andmasterful, and often imbued with a light touch of humour. He is the illustratorof Dragon'sEgg (2012) by award-winning author, Carolyn Goodwin.He is also the author and illustrator of the much-loved children's book, Lost in the Gardens (2015), the first ina series of books on Singapore's attractions.
- PublisherMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication15/04/2016
- GenrePicture Books
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight394 g
- Width229 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.