All listings for this product
Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £5.00Trending at £5.83
- £7.09Trending at £8.98
- £11.22Trending at £14.99
- £9.87Trending at £14.99
- £9.52Trending at £11.98
- £8.27Trending at £9.28
- £8.17Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the glittering opulence of Michigan Avenue to the darkest ruminations of an escaped convict, from captains of industry to immigrant day laborers, this book captures 1920s Chicago in all its furor, intensity, and absurdity. It collects sixty-four of the columns that the author wrote for Chicago Daily News .
- Author BiographyBen Hecht (1894-1964) was a reporter and columnist for the Chicago Daily Journal and the Chicago Daily News as well as a playwright, novelist, short story writer, and scriptwriter.
- Author(s)Ben Hecht
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Noteillustrated throughout
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Illustrator(s)Herman Rosse
- Introduction byBill Savage
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.