All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn account of the author's travels to the Benedictine abbey of St Wandrille, the abbey of St Solesmes, the Cistercian monastery of La Grande Trappe and the rock monasteries of Cappadocia. The author also reflects on the benefit of occasional retreat into the discipline and calm of the cloister.
- Author(s)Patrick Leigh Fermor
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication12/12/1988
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date13/06/1996
- Content Note8pp illustrations
- Weight88 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.