All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe A Time to Speak Teacher's Guide supports teachers as they read and explore with pupils the wide range of poetry in the A Time to Speak anthology. In particular, it gives assistance as teachers strive to meet the new demands of the English curriculum, which stresses the value of reading and discussing poetry and learning it by heart.
- Author(s)Celia Warren
- PublisherSchofield & Sims Ltd
- Date of Publication31/01/2013
- FormatSpiral bound
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationWest Yorkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSchofield & Sims Ltd
- Width222 mm
- Height302 mm
- Spine14 mm
Most relevant reviews
- aziz205021 Dec, 2016by
Useful addition to student book
Supplements the student book well and encourages discussion about each poem.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.48Trending at £7.75
- £7.17Trending at £9.00
- £9.51Trending at £9.96
- £10.43Trending at £11.83
- £24.99Trending at £33.59
- £9.06Trending at £10.49
- £12.98Trending at £14.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.