All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionA handbook of the R statistical programming language, this volume provides a roadmap for the R language and programming environment, pointing readers to further resources and documentation.
- Author BiographyMike Allerhand is an experienced statistician with a research background in numerical analysis and statistical pattern recognition, and substantial experience of statistical support and teaching. Statistician, (Centre for Cognitive Ageing and Cognitive Epidemiology, University of Edinburgh). Since 2009 Statistician at the Centre for Cognitive Ageing and Cognitive Epidemiology, University of Edinburgh.
- Author(s)Mike Allerhand
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication26/03/2011
- GenreSoftware Packages
- Series TitleSpringer Briefs in Statistics
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.