Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.70Trending at £4.84
- £4.66Trending at £4.82
- £4.66Trending at £4.78
- £4.44Trending at £4.50
- £4.77Trending at £4.92
- £4.59Trending at £5.58
- £4.77Trending at £4.82
About this product
- DescriptionA thrilling novel in which an electrifying romantic affair leads to lives being changed forever in a small remote Australian community.
- Author BiographyBorn in Liverpool, Fred Wyke migrated to Australia in 1952. He is an exhibiting solo artist and retired architect who now lives one the Mornington Peninsula. After working as the first government-appointed architect in Alice Springs in the 1950s, he moved to Melbourne where he began his career as a politician.
- Author(s)Fred Wyke
- PublisherBrolga Publishing Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationRingwood, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintBrolga Publishing Pty Ltd
- Weight262 g
- Width136 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.