All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA secret carried down the aisle! Late one night Susanna Lambert, illegitimate daughter of the Duke of Rockland, bursts uninvited into a stranger's carriage, turning both their worlds upside down. Suddenly fun-loving Justin Connor finds himself forced to consider marriage!
- Author BiographyGeorgie Lee loves combining her passion for history and storytelling through romantic fiction. She began writing professionally at a local TV station before moving to Hollywood to work in the entertainment industry. When not writing, Georgie enjoys reading non-fiction history and watching any movie with a costume and an accent. Please visit www.georgie-lee.com for more information about Georgie and her books.
- Author(s)Georgie Lee
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication28/01/2016
- GenreRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleThe Business of Marriage
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMills & Boon
- Weight190 g
- Width107 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Romance & Sagas
Save on Romance & Sagas
- £4.47Trending at £5.37
- £7.50Trending at £12.75
- £14.34Trending at £14.49
- £5.40Trending at £5.59
- £4.44Trending at £4.76
- £4.45Trending at £7.99
- £5.40Trending at £5.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.