All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.17Trending at £9.11
- £9.51Trending at £9.68
- £10.43Trending at £11.98
- £24.99Trending at £25.53
- £12.98Trending at £14.36
- £9.89Trending at £11.34
- £16.98Trending at £17.37
About this product
- DescriptionA Toolkit for Creative Teaching in Post-Compulsory Education is an essential handbook for teacher training students and for new and experienced teachers undertaking Professional Development.
- Author BiographyThe authors are all based at the University of Huddersfield, UK, in the School of Education and Professional Development.
- Author(s)Chris Ormondroyd,Jennie Coates,Josie Harvey,Linda Eastwood,Liz Dixon,Sarah Williamson
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleUK Higher Education OUP Humanities & Social Sciences Education OUP
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight840 g
- Width83 mm
- Height102 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.